The US Presidents At-Home Escape Room
Note: This is a digital product that will be delivered immediately upon purchase. No physical copy will be shipped. Please read this full description before purchasing.
Learn about the US Presidents with this exciting at-home escape room. Solve puzzles, crack codes, and answer riddles to collect 11 different paragraphs that need to be delivered to the White House!
Time to Complete: approx 60 minutes (younger students may need more help, history buffs may complete it in a shorter time)
Prep Time: 15 minutes (low-prep and mainly just hiding clues!)
This is meant to be completed at home. You will need a variety of common household places to hide your clues.
- Kitchen Sink
- Bathroom Sink
I wanted to make it as simple and easy to put together, so you'll only need a few extra items to put it together.
- Pair of Scissors
- 3 or 4 Digit Lock (optional - should fit on scissors handles) OR tape
- Electronic device that you can set a custom code on: tablet, phone, OR a computer
- Boiling Water (or another way to fog up a mirror)
- 11 Envelopes (optional - makes it more fun!)
- The Imitation Game or National Treasure soundtrack (optional - fun background music!)
This packet comes with:
- Set-Up Directions for Quick Set-Up
- Answer Key and Directions (to help if needed)
- 9 clues that can be hidden around the house
- 11 paragraphs covering major historical events
I wanted something fun, engaging and informative for my kids to do on Presidents' Day, the Presidents Escape Room was just what I was looking for! I have a 6th and a 7th grader and it can be hard to find things for their ages! It took me no time to print everything off and hide the clues and my kids finished in exactly an hour! This was very fun! We will definitely be repeat customers of Learn in Color...very well done!
This was so well done and my teenager LOVED it. It's so difficult to find hands-on learning activities for older kids. These escape room activities were exactly what he needed.
My daughter has been in love with all things presidents since she was five. I bought this escape room for her to do with her middle/high school friends. What a fun party! It actually took them an hour and a half, but there were some patriotic snacks involved. Thanks for the great resource!
Thank you SO much! I'm so happy to hear they loved it! <3
Was tons of family fun!