Diagramming Cheat Sheets
NOTE: These Diagramming Sheets are featured in the Ultimate Language Arts Cheat Sheets. This is a digital download. No physical copy will be shipped.
Learn how to diagram sentences with this easy breakdown! Diagramming sentences was one of my biggest struggles in elementary school. It was complex, and I never fully understood the different parts of speech until later. However, knowing how to diagram has helped me through college and has made me a better writer. Here is a Diagramming Sentences Cheat Sheet that covers 13 common portions of diagramming.
Here is a Diagramming Sentences Cheat Sheet that covers 13 common portions of diagramming. Includes:
- Direct and indirect objects
- Prepositional phrases
- Predicate nouns and adjectives
- Compound subjects and verbs
- Compound adjectives
- Infinitive phrases
Each section is broken down and has both an example diagram, and a sample sentence for easy application. For durability, laminate them or stick them in sheet protectors to put them in a binder. The transaction is done safely and securely through Paypal.
- 2 pages of diagramming how-to
- Covers 13 common portions of sentence diagramming
- Terms color-coordinated for easy memorization
- Bonus revised coordinating Parts of Speech and Sentences Printable