The Greatest Showman Movie Study
Note: This is a digital download. No physical product will be shipped.
Have you seen The Greatest Showman yet? It's a fun musical inspired by the life of P.T. Barnum, owner of Barnum and Bailey circus.
There is a borderless version included.
This packet comes with 13 pages of activities and discussion, plus a blank background page and an answer key.
- The Greatest Showman Discussion Questions
- The Life of P.T. Barnum Reading Comprehension
- The Life of P.T. Barnum Questions
- Barnum and Bailey Circus Reading Comprehension
- Barnum and Bailey Circus Questions
- The Music of The Greatest Showman
- Cause and Effect
- The Characters: What do they want most in life?
- Compare and Contrast: Barnum's Success
- Lessons Learned (courage, leadership, kindness, failure)
- Coloring Page
WHAT TEACHERS ARE SAYING
"Very relevant and engaging for students. My favorite part is the non-fiction articles to go along with the movie." -Megan
"I will use this packet everytime I show this film." -Karen
"Big hit with my students! THANKS!" -Wendy
Need thel.with the question